Join Us in Shaping the Future of Health Care!
Emergency Service Partners and its affiliates offer exciting opportunities in all aspects of emergency medicine and related disciplines:
- Physicians: ESP physicians work in well-managed, well-respected hospital departments and in other clinical settings throughout the beautiful state of Texas. Our physicians enjoy excellent compensation with paid malpractice and tail insurance. Both employed and independent contractor positions are available. ESP is always seeking experienced medical directors and other physicians for leadership positions.
- Advanced Practice Providers: Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Physician Assistant (PA) positions are available.
- Freestanding ERs: Explore the opportunities available at our independently owned freestanding emergency rooms, known as Five Star ER. In addition to positions for emergency physicians, we employ experienced ER nurses, radiology/lab technologists, and other medical office staff.
- Clinical Research: Our research organization, Hospital Physicians in Clinical Research, offers clinical and non-clinical opportunities with paid training and opportunities for career growth and development.
- Administrative and Professional: Our Austin headquarters provides rewarding career opportunities for professionals in health care administration, management, finance, information technology, clinical operations, and more.
All positions offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a rewarding environment for those interested in exercising leadership and integrity to drive quality patient care.
Resumes will be kept on file. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Emergency Service Partners, LP and affiliates are Equal Opportunity employers and are proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing drug and background screenings and credentialing requirements, when applicable.