Faculty Honor Graduating Austin EM Residents
The second class of eight residents from the UT Austin Emergency Medicine Residency was honored June 24 at an event at Saengerrunde Hall. Emergency Service Partners physicians serve as faculty for this program, launched in 2012, which is based at University Medical Center Brackenridge.
ESP physician Dr. Todd Berger, program director, announced the following awards:
- Faculty Teacher of the Year: Paul Riekert
- Faculty Teacher of the Year (affiliate site): Suneet Singh
- Faculty Teacher of the Year (off-service): Pedro Teixeira
- Clinical Resident of the Year: Jenn Rzadkowolski, Courtney Cook (tie)
- Academic Resident of the Year: Chuck Perry
- Medical Student Resident Teacher of the Year: Cameron Watkins
- Resident Big Sibling of the Year: Courtney Cook
- “Not Making Cindy Insane” Resident of the Year: Cameron Watkins
- ED Nurse of the Year: Theresa Wolff, Mark Cypert (tie)
- ED Staff Person of the Year: Frank Soto
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About Emergency Service Partners, L.P.
Founded in 1988, Emergency Service Partners, L.P. is a physician practice management group specializing in hospital emergency departments (EDs). The physician-owned and physician-managed partnership serves more than 35 EDs across Texas. In addition, ESP provides pulmonary, intensive care, sleep medicine, and obstetric hospitalist services in Central Texas.